Deacon Tom’s reflection highlights the book The Return of the Prodigal Son: A Story of Homecoming by by Henri J. M. Nouwen.
Our guest Heidi Hess Saxton will be appearing on Al Kresta’s Kresta in the Afternoon on Thursday, December 4th at 3:00 pm EST, so be sure to tune in for more information on her work, adoption and foster parenting.
Be sure to enter this week’s contest to win two great Christmas CDs – click here for entry details. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email email@example.com.
Links for this episode:
- Extraordinary Moms Network
- Books by Heidi Hess Saxton:Behold Your Mother, Raising Up Mommy
- Sue Peters Music
- Contact Sue by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to order Beautiful Brokenness for the special price of $10 per CD
- The Catholic Foodie
- The Catholic Company
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Cari Donaldson: The Catholic Mom Who’s Raising “Pope Awesome”
- Emergency Help Needed to Support Philippine Typhoon Victims
- Win “It Is Well”: A Tribute to One Special Catholic Mom’s Life
- Rwanda Journal #13: Interview about #CRSEgan Rwanda Trip is Online
- “Mary of Nazareth” Film a Gift for the New Evangelization