Catholic Mom Prayer Line
As a community, we lift up and support one another in prayer. Please list your prayer intentions in the comments below. If you do not wish to use your name, feel free to request anonymous prayers. Although an email address is required to post a prayer, it will never be shared and will not be seen online. Please use only first names in requesting prayers. Please join us in praying every day for the intentions of our CatholicMom.com community.
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Fordham University & the United States: A History Details a University’s Storied Past
- Win “Voice of Joy” by Friar Alessandro
- Catholic Relief Services — Cardinal McCarrick in the Philippines: “They’re not alone”
- Loyola Press’ “Food and Faith” Looks at Expressing Faith in the Culinary Arts
- Saint Mail: Delivers the Saints to Your Mailbox