On this week’s episode, we feature the story of Kathy Bleichrodt, a Catholic mom of four who was inspired to create the Mother Mary series of catechetical books for Catholic families. In conjunction with this week’s podcast, we are offering you a chance to win one of three prize packages of Kathy’s books. Click here to enter this super giveaway and share these terrific resources with the special children in your life.[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/catholicmoments/cm110.mp3[/podcast]
Sarah Reinhard encourages us to emulate Mary’s trusting surrender to God’s will for our lives in this week’s Mary Moment.
Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email [email protected].
Links for this Episode:
- Family Catechetical Books Contest
- A Catholic Mom’s Ultimate Embroidered Gift Set Contest
- SQPN Connect
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Family Picnic and Christian Concert
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, SQPN Connect Page, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store