Congratulations to Phases of Womandhood on the recent launch of their new website. I’m happy to share the following press release with all of the details on this great new tool for Catholic women.
Fairfax, Virginia. July 16, 2009. Phases of Womanhood recently launched its engaging new website designed to connect Catholic women–to each other and to their faith. Whether single or married, stay-at-home mom or working professional, retired or just beginning a career…Phases is the community where women can share a Catholic view of life! Here are some recent highlights:
- Dr. Marie Anderson, a Catholic pro-life OB GYN, wants to know what are the pressing questions for Catholic women today? Phases invites readers to ask Dr. Anderson!
- Mary Ann McGrath says “farewell” to Jeep, and learns an important life lesson.
- Young moms often struggle to get out of the house with toddlers in tow. Find out some transition tamers from an expert—a family therapist with 3 of her own small ones!
- Single mom and veteran camper Denise Smith tells us everything you need to know about camping—what you absolutely must bring with you, and what you can leave at home. Where to camp, whom to camp with, and the best coffee maker to bring to a campsite (you’ll be surprised!).
- Multi-talented author and great-grandmother Leona Choy discusses the potential monotony of reitrement in Punching the Trivial Time-Clock.
Phases of Womanhood, Inc is a 501©(3) not-for -profit organization with a 6 year track record of hosting successful conferences for thousands of Catholic women. Established in 2006 as an outreach to Catholic women of all ages, Phases of Womanhood’s signature approach blends timeless spiritual wisdom with new practical insights to help women tackle the concrete realities of life at work, in family life, and in the community.
For more information, please contact Laraine Bennett at (703) 434-0561 or email [email protected]