Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time
Click on the links below to download each item
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Coloring Page
- Mass Worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests – “Taste of Heaven Cookbook”, “Making Music Praying Twice Music Curriculum”
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword – Puzzle, Solution
- Lesson Plan
- Pre-K Lesson Plans:
We will be providing weekly Pre-K lesson plans this year. These do not coincide with the Sunday Liturgy of the Word, but are specifically created for Catholic Pre-K learners.
- Extra activities:
- Religious Education Resource Articles:
- Catechist Training Webinars by author Joe Paprocki – terrific training resource!
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- Teaching Catholic Kids – August 2009
- To Teach – September 2009 – Charity in Truth
Thank you for your support of CatholicMom.com
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church: For Grades 1 to 8 – Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises that train the mind or move the heart. For this reason, Catholic teachers and parents will appreciate these one hundred thoughtfully crafted activities drawn from the new universal Catechism of the Catholic Church. The worksheets, memory games, Bible studies, etc. in this book require little preparation or materials and are designed to supplement any catechetical text or program for children in grades 1 through 8. Though simple to use, these exercises uncover some of the depth and richness of Catholic doctrine and practice. Topics of the activities are organized according to the four pillars of the Catechism — Faith, Sacraments, Morality and Prayer. Each activity is self-contained, perforated to tear out and reproduce for group use. Whether it is memorizing the Creed, understanding the Bible, or learning to pray, these exercises will enrich the faith of children and those who teach them.