Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Click on the links below to download each item
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Coloring Page
- Mass Worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
We apologize for the delay in posting this week’s worksheets!
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword – Puzzle, Solution
- Lesson Plan
- Pre-K Lesson Plans:
We will be providing weekly Pre-K lesson plans this year. These do not coincide with the Sunday Liturgy of the Word, but are specifically created for Catholic Pre-K learners.
- Random Acts of Kindness File Folder Game – The Gospel of John presents Jesus as saying: “Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life within you … whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him.” John 6:53-56. So how does Jesus want us to live? He wants us to treat each other with kindness.
- Directions – Print out Directions, cut it out, and glue on front of file folder.
- Game Board – Print out Game Board, trim, and glue on the inside of the file folder. Make sure the directions are on the front of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last.
- Tokens – Use these tokens or make your own. Print out several pages of tokens out on card stock. Cut out and laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last.
- WWJD? File Folder Game – Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. And whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him. John 14:21. Jesus loves us no matter what. He does not put any conditions on his love. He wants us to love others that way also. Directions – Print out Directions and cut it out. Game Board – Print out Game Board, trim, and glue on the inside of the file folder. Make sure the directions are on the front of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last.
Game Cards – Use these or make your own. Print Game Cards out on card stock. Cut out Game Cards. Laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last. Spinner – Make spinner according to the directions.
- Religious Education Resource Articles:
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- Teaching Catholic Kids – Great Resources from Our Sunday Visitor
- To Teach – Great Resources from USCCB – Charity in Truth (Caritas In Veritate)
Thank you for your support of CatholicMom.com
The Big Book of Catholic Customs and Traditions for Children’s Faith Formation – So much fun, kids will forget they’re learning about the Faith! With the same classroom-tested style that made our Big Book of Ideas for Children’s Faith Formation so popular, this book shows you step-by-step how to make learning fun for children ages 3 to 8, and beyond. Your favorite characters from the first book return to lead us through Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, and a few secular holidays, too. Short stories, crafts, games, and traditional decorations remind them of the time-honored customs of the season. Prayers and devotions – some new, some traditional – keep all the fun centered on faith, and might just become lifetime habits. If you teach in Catholic schools or CCD classes, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without this book. If you’re a homeschooler, this is just the help you’ve been looking for. If you’re a parent or grandparent looking for some rainy-day fun, here’s fun you can feel good about.