Scene 22: Mary of Bethany (Luke 7:38-39) – Mary of Bethany, Martha’s sister is head-over-feet for Jesus and washes them with her hair. She is so grateful that Jesus has raised her brother Lazarus from the dead!
Listen on the player:
“I Worship” by Falling You, www.SalSolo.com
Opening and closing theme: “Women of Faith,” Lynn Cooper, www.lynncoopermusic.com
Narrator and producer: Susan Bailey
More Posts by Susan Bailey
- Terrorism at the Boston Marathon: Connections, Reflections, Evil and Good
- Blessed, Beautiful and Bodacious by Pat Gohn – A New Way to Look at Feminism
- Everyday Holiness: Blunt, Funny and Poignant – Do Bad Guys Wear Socks?
- Pain, stillness, and the blanket of consolation
- Solace in the Rose-Colored Candle: a Prayer for the 26 Innocents of Newtown, CT