In conjunction with Catholic Moments Podcast Episode #120, we are pleased to announce our latest contest – your chance to win one copy of The Rosary Workout™, written by Peggy Bowes, a fitness expert and devout Catholic wife and mother.
The ebook includes 250 pages, divided into five parts:
- Part I includes a summary of the Rosary, its history, the significance of Rosary prayers, and its power as an intercessory prayer. Sample page
- Part II introduces the concept of the Rosary as Mary’s School and the importance of Mary’s role as advocate and teacher. You’ll learn about the Nine Choirs of Angels and their significance in Rosary prayer. Sample page
- Part III explains the scientific principles of exercise upon which the workouts are structured, along with information on nutrition and hydration. Sample page
- Part IV will prepare you, physically and spiritually, to begin the workouts. This section adds suggestions on how to start and commit to The Rosary Workout™ and how to handle setbacks. Sample page
- Part V contains the workouts, divided into Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Rosary graphics are included to clarify the workout instructions. Sample Intermediate Level workout
- 10% of each sale donated to St. Vincent de Paul to help the poor
- More information or to make a purchase
To enter to win this contest, you must leave a comment on this post with a valid email address (which won’t be published or shared) before Midnight PST on October 7, 2009. I’ll draw two random winners and announce the winners when the contest has ended.
Update: Our lucky winner is Carla (#64). Your prize will be sent soon. Take a look at our other CatholicMom.com contests for more great chances to win!
Note – Peggy Bowes has generously offered a discount for our CatholicMom.com readers! The coupon code is MARY (all caps) and can be entered during checkout for a $1.00 discount. This makes the ebook price just $8.95 and does not affect the money given to St. Vincent de Paul (10% of the retail price). The code is valid until October 31st.