Father Larry Richards is a popular, captivating preacher and a favorite speaker at Catholic conferences. He aslo serves as the pastor an inner city parish, St. Joseph Church/Bread of Life Community in Erie, Pennsylvania. Father Richards is the author of Be a Man!: Becoming the Man God Created You to Be. His inspirational and challenging talks have changed the hearts, minds and lives of millions world wide.[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/catholicmoments/cm136.mp3[/podcast]
Someplace between the incessant demands of an alarm clock and the whining of a young one who won’t go to sleep — have you found time for YOU and SILENCE? Finding silence is the topic of Deacon Tom’s reflection for this week.
Lisa Mladnich shares an Amazing Minute this week on Holy Purity.
Please consider joining us in support of the SQPN.com Giving Campaign. Your donations will help us to continue in this important evangelization work.
This episode of Catholic Moments is sponsored by CatholicMatch.com, the Leading Catholic Singles Community. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email email@example.com.
Links for this Episode:
- Father Larry Richards – Be a Man!: Becoming the Man God Created You to Be, The Reason for Our Hope Foundation, Be a Man
- SQPN Giving Campaign
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, SQPN Connect Page, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store