Our guest this week, Susie Lloyd, is a frequent contributor to various Catholic magazines and the winner of three Catholic Press Association awards. The long awaited sequel to her first humor book, Please Don’t Drink the Holy Water! is finally here! It is called Bless Me, Father, For I Have Kids. Susie is now avidly pursuing speaking opportunities and joins us to discuss her writing, her faith and her family.[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/catholicmoments/cm139.mp3[/podcast]
In this Year for Priests — Deacon Tom shares a tribute about one priest, Fr. Cyril Levy. Truth be told, our Catholic Church is filled with such wonderful priests, for which we give thanks.
This episode of Catholic Moments is sponsored by CatholicMatch.com, the Leading Catholic Singles Community. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links for this Episode:
- Susie Lloyd – Facebook, Sophia Institute Press, CMGBooking.com
- Music by Popple
- Making Music, Praying Twice Lenten Activities
- Lent at CatholicMom.com
- Spread the Word to End the Word
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, SQPN Connect Page, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store