I have been contacted a few times about a grass roots movement to support and encourage our priests at the culmination of this “Year for Priests” by gathering as the Body of Christ to pray a Rosary together. One such effort is happening on June 19th in San Francisco – for details visit www.RosaryforPriests.org or watch the following video. Is this happening near you? Post in the comments below the date, time and location to help spread the word.
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Imitating Mary by Marge Fenelon – Our Next CatholicMom.com Book
- Win a Gorgeous 7 Sorrows Rosary Wrap from On This Day Designs
- “Catholic Moms Cafe” Prepares to Film at EWTN
- Prayers for Our Friends in Boston & Texas
- Win “On Heaven and Earth: Pope Francis on Faith, Family, and the Church in the Twenty-First Century”