Catholic Moments #157 – Why God Matters
This week, we welcome special guests Karina Fabian and Deacon Steve Lumbert, the authors of Why God Matters: How to Recognize Him in Daily Life. Steven Lumbert is a convert who came to appreciate the faith after marrying a Catholic woman, Socorro, but finally took the plunge after their children were grown. Once fully immersed in the faith, he didn’t stop but became a deacon and is now parish administrator of St. Anne’s in Pueblo, Colorado. Karina Lumbert Fabian, is his daughter and is an award winning writer of science fiction and fantasy. A cradle Catholic, she’s a founder and officer of the Catholic Writers Guild and writes Catholic student planners as well as collaborations with her father, like Why God Matters.
This episode of Catholic Moments is sponsored by CatholicMatch.com, the Leading Catholic Singles Community. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email email@example.com.
Links for this Episode:
- NorCal “On Fire” Youth Event
- One Voice, One Church Project
- Justin Stroh “I Like Being a Catholic”
- USCCB Top Movies of 2009
- Catholic Moments Podcast Facebook Page
- Catholic Moments at SQPN
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Twitter