I want to thank all of you who have been so very kind and supportive during the launch of my “baby” – my first book, The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul. For every friend and reader who has bought a book, written a review, interviewed me, or shared the book with a friend, please know how grateful I am for your efforts.
- Reviews of The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- Catholic Bookstores selling The Handbook for Catholic Moms
As we near the holiday season, I want to share a few “book news” updates with you:
- Free Reading Discussion Guide – My wonderful publisher, Ave Maria Press, has worked with me to create a free companion to the book. The downloadable Reading Discussion Guide offers discussion and reflection questions for every chapter of the book. You may use these for your own private journaling or prayer time, or share them with friends, a bible study group, a moms group, or even your own family members. Click here to download the Free Reading Discussion Guide and please share it with friends and family.
- Kindle Version – The Handbook for Catholic Moms – As a Kindle user, I’m thrilled to share the good news that you can now read the “e” version of The Handbook for Catholic Moms. This also enables readers to obtain a free sample chapter of the book – and you don’t need to own a Kindle to read the e book. Simply download the free Kindle app for your phone or computer and get started reading today. Find the Kindle Version of The Handbook for Catholic Moms here.
- Chat with me online! I’ve been lucky enough to meet several of our readers in person during the past few months, but if you have a small group of women reading the book together and would like to “meet” me to lead a discussion or simply have a “girls night out” online with you, we can arrange to have meet join your group online via Skype. Contact me about this opportunity – I’m always thrilled to chat with women who share our vocation to motherhood.
As we near the holidays, I hope you’ll consider purchasing The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul as a gift for special friends in your life. It makes a fun and economical idea for a teacher’s present, a “gift exchange” or secret santa swap, a gift for your parish volunteers, or something to share with a friend or sister. If you have any questions about the book or if you’d like to share your feedback, I welcome your comments below or feel free to contact me by email any time. Thanks again for all of your support!