According to news sources, Amazon’s Kindle device has broken sales records to become the best-selling product in Amazon’s history. This likely means that at least a few of our CatholicMom.com readers have new Kindles and that you’re searching for something special to read during the holiday season. Permit me to make a few recommendations of great books for Catholic Moms, all available in Kindle format:
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul by Lisa M. Hendey
- Small Steps for Catholic Moms by Danielle Bean & Elizabeth Foss
- How Do You Tuck in A Superhero? by Rachel Balducci
- A Catholic Woman’s Book of Days by Amy Welborn
- The Catholic Home by Meredith Gould
For those who are reading my Handbook, please also remember to download our free reflection questions for you to enjoy in your private reading or with friends. This is obviously just a short list of books – I’d love to hear from our readers with Kindles (old or new) about your favorite recommendations so that we can compile a comprehensive list of our favorite Catholic resources on Kindle. And remember, any Amazon purchases made through our links here on CatholicMom.com help to support this website. So chime in with your recommendations and happy reading!