This week, we enjoy a great conversation with Patti Maguire Armstrong, a new contributor to CatholicMom.com and the author of many wonderful resources. Patti Maguire Armstrong is the mother of ten children including two Kenyan AIDS orphans. She is a speaker and the author of Catholic Truths for Our Children: A Parent’s Guide (Scepter), Stories for the Homeschool Heart and also the children’s book, Dear God, I Don’t Get It! (Bezalel). She was the managing editor and co-author of Ascension Press’s Amazing Grace book series.
Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to play:
Links for this Episode:
- Raising Catholic Kids
- Christ Music Kids
- SQPN Giving Campaign
- Catholic Moments Podcast Facebook Page
- Catholic Moments at SQPN
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Twitter