Following up on my appearance on today’s Sonrise Morning Show with Brian Patrick, the following are some wonderful ways to stay in touch with the events at this year’s World Youth Day in Madrid, being held next week:
- World Youth Day website – packed full of tech tools to help you get ready, enjoy and experience WYD via the web
- Facebook page – hear from the official WYD social media team and pilgrims too!
- Facebook app – terrific way to connect with others while watching live streaming of the event, surveys, contests and more
- Twitter feed – live tweets from WYD volunteers, using hashtag #WYD and #Madrid11
- Youtube channel – multilingual official web portal
- iCat – social media encounter for those attending WYD
- USCCB WYD Resources – information and resources for pilgrims and a “virtual pilgrimage” for those who can’t attend in person