For friends who have been following my “virtual book tour” for the launch of A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms, today you’ll find me guest blogging at The Anchoress, the home of my friend Elizabeth Scalia, the managing editor of the Catholic portal at Patheos. I hope you’ll join me over at Elizabeth’s place throughout the day today for conversation, fun and a great exchange of ideas. I thank Elizabeth for her generous hospitality and her warm support of my new book!
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Cari Donaldson: The Catholic Mom Who’s Raising “Pope Awesome”
- Emergency Help Needed to Support Philippine Typhoon Victims
- Win “It Is Well”: A Tribute to One Special Catholic Mom’s Life
- Rwanda Journal #13: Interview about #CRSEgan Rwanda Trip is Online
- “Mary of Nazareth” Film a Gift for the New Evangelization