This week, I’m happy to share the good news that my new book A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms is being featured on the “New & Noteworthy” table at Barnes & Nobles around the country. To help celebrate the launch, I’m inviting our readers to share my joy and have the chance of winning a “noteworthy” prize package of gifts for your Catholic family.
To enter, simply visit your local Barnes & Noble or Catholic retailer, locate A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms on the bookshelf, and take a photo of yourself holding or pointing to the book OR for those who already own the book, take a photo of yourself reading the book. Email your photo entry and your location (city and state) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight Pacific time on Saturday, December 10. One winner will be randomly selected and your prize will be mailed to you on Monday, December 12 to arrive in time for Christmas giving.
The “Noteworthy” Prize Package will include:
- Autographed copy of A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
- Autographed copy of The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- $25 Ave Maria Press Gift Certificate
- CatholicMom.com mouse pad
- CatholicMom.com apron
- The Church and New Media by Brandon Vogt
- The Catholic Briefcase: Tools for Integrating Faith and Work by Randy Hain
- Brother Jerome and the Angels in the Bakery by Dominic Garramone, O.S.B.
- The Prayers of the Mass and Best-Loved Catholic Prayers from Holy Heroes