On this week’s episode of The Gist, Danielle, Rachel and Carolee start the show with some chat about women, fitness and body image and then have a great pro-life discussion with guest activist Carmel Waters. Check out The Gist every Wednesday morning for a new show at 10:30 with rebroadcasts Thursday at 8:30 p.m., Friday at 4 p.m., Saturday at 6:30 a.m., Monday at 8 a.m. and Tuesday at 10 p.m. (all times Eastern) or catch it any time on CatholicTV.com.
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Cari Donaldson: The Catholic Mom Who’s Raising “Pope Awesome”
- Emergency Help Needed to Support Philippine Typhoon Victims
- Win “It Is Well”: A Tribute to One Special Catholic Mom’s Life
- Rwanda Journal #13: Interview about #CRSEgan Rwanda Trip is Online
- “Mary of Nazareth” Film a Gift for the New Evangelization