Congratulations and thanks go out to Catholic Mom Kelly Bowes, a second grade teacher in a Catholic school who has created Love of Lent, a great resource for families and teachers looking to teach their children about the season of Lent.
Kelly shares in the introduction to her book that she penned the book when she couldn’t find an appropriate resource to use with her second graders, and that she has used the resources in Love of Lent for years to bring the season alive for her students.
Filled with real-life examples of ways to honor the Lenten season, Love of Lent is a great resource for any home or classroom.
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Win “The Catechism of Hockey” by Alyssa Bormes
- Catholic Relief Services Launches Typhoon Haiyan Information Center
- Strange Gods — A Conversation with Elizabeth Scalia
- What do a Puck, a Goal and the Catholic Church Have in Common? The Catechism of Hockey Explains
- Catholic Relief Services — Help the Philippines Survive and Recover