It’s early June, school’s out for summer or homeschooling is winding down, and you’re looking forward to spending “quality time” with your kids around the house. A week or two may slip by before you find that you’re running out of ideas to keep the little cherubs entertained. That’s where this week’s Board of the Week — Faith-Filled Activities by Monica at Arma Dei — comes to the rescue. This particular board reminds me of Monica’s wonderful website in that it provides ideas that are fun, cute and ultimately something I could actually pull off despite my craft impaired nature. I’m thinking the Altoid Tin Prayer Box or the Rolled Magazine Cross might be a great place to start.
- Follow Faith-Filled Activities by Monica at Arma Dei
- Check out the Arma Dei Equipping Catholic Families website
And here’s this week’s tip of the week from Allison Girone of the Catholic Pinterest Group Board who has kindly agreed to offer a weekly pointer for us on how to use some best practices to enjoy and effectively employ Pinterest:
If you are a blogger or have any link you’d like people to find, share it in your profile. Also, each board you have can have its own “profile.” Give it a descriptive sentence and an identity.
If you’re a Catholic using Pinterest, please drop a link in the comments below to share your boards. Also, I’d love to hear about why you love Pinterest and how you think this latest craze might be used to spread the Good News.
Lisa M. Hendey loves Pinterest and can be found at http://pinterest.com/lisahendey/
Pushpin image courtesy of Darren Hester
Copyright 2012 Lisa M. Hendey
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Imitating Mary by Marge Fenelon – Our Next CatholicMom.com Book
- Win a Gorgeous 7 Sorrows Rosary Wrap from On This Day Designs
- “Catholic Moms Cafe” Prepares to Film at EWTN
- Prayers for Our Friends in Boston & Texas
- Win “On Heaven and Earth: Pope Francis on Faith, Family, and the Church in the Twenty-First Century”