1) we read books.
2) we took walks in the cool of the evening.
3) half my family took a trip to see family.
4) the other half stayed at home and three of the girls and I saw Brave
5) had a shopping day with the girls to get ready for the wedding.
6) followed up by a shopping day with the boys for the same reason.
7) finished the first full draft of a project that has been five years in the making. Now the hard part of editing gets serious.
Now it’s your turn. Hope it was as satisfying and fun a week for you as the new threat to my diet, Tiramisu ice cream.
Leave your list on your blog and list your blog in the comments or leave your small successes in the comment section itself and thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday!
Copyright 2012 Sherry Antonetti