Hi Gang! Lisa Hendey here on behalf of our wonderful Sherry Antonetti who is off on family vacation this week. Somehow “Small Success Thursday” snuck up on me this week – perhaps it was due to yesterday’s holiday! My schedule feels slightly off also since my younger son Adam is off visiting a friend in Michigan. Greg and I are temporarily “empty nesters”. A taste of it has convinced me I’m not yet ready for the real thing!
My past week was a bit calmer than many of them have been for a while. I’m thrilled to report the following small successes:
- Managed to post ALL of our CatholicMom.com Sunday gospel activities for the month of July. Find them online here and let’s hope I can continue the trend of getting them created and posted in a timely fashion.
- Helped my mother in law with her recuperation from cataract surgery.
- Took a bike ride with my wonderful husband just for fun. We don’t do enough of that these days.
- “Blurbed” a great upcoming book on Spiritual Direction — can’t wait to share it with our readers when it comes out.
- Got caught up with the laundry!
Leave your list on your blog and list your blog in the comments or leave your small successes in the comment section itself and thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday!
Copyright 2012 Lisa M. Hendey