I started to hyperventilate when I realized one of my daughters starts school in 22 days. I am not ready. I love summer. I subscribe to the child like theory that summer ought to last from Memorial day to Labor day, and school should end with the former, and start after the later. So it’s shocking to see three weeks stand between me and the grind of a set schedule. There are books to read, math projects to finish, posters and projects to manage. Uniforms and shoes and whatnot loom.
So hopefully next week, I’ll get to some of them.
But this week I:
1) Helped my son find a volunteer job (it is real work).
2) Read a book (Chocolate Chocolate) about a store that sells its own confections, which made me want desperately to go purchase some right away.
3) Took four children to confession.
4) Took six children to the park.
5) Worked on some hard paperwork.
6) Spent some one on one time with my children
7) Restarted doing a regular consistent Rosary. It’s still hard.
Now, it’s your turn!
Leave your list on your blog and list your blog in the comments or leave your small successes in the comment section itself and thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday!
Copyright 2012 Sherry Antonetti