We would like to personally congratulate Jennifer Smith of Indianapolis, the proud new owner of a Nook as the winner of Sarah Reinhard and Ave Maria Press’ amazing Nook contest. I’m sure Jennifer’s favorite book on her new Nook will be Sarah’s brand new A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy: Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism, the first of our CatholicMom.com imprint of books.
Throughout the month of October, Sarah graced us with her book tour, which highlighted a communal prayer of the Rosary. Jennifer may have won the Nook, but I believe we are all winners as we’ve grown closer to our Blessed Mother, to her son Jesus Christ, and to one another through this season of prayer.
I’d like to personally thank all of the bloggers who hosted Sarah Reinhard on her virtual tour of the Internet. To view all of her tour stops and read the glowing reviews for A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy click here. We hope that this book will be a gift to you and your loved ones for many years to come and thank in a special way the many bloggers who made this launch a great spiritual gift for all of us.
Copyright 2012 Lisa M. Hendey
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Cari Donaldson: The Catholic Mom Who’s Raising “Pope Awesome”
- Emergency Help Needed to Support Philippine Typhoon Victims
- Win “It Is Well”: A Tribute to One Special Catholic Mom’s Life
- Rwanda Journal #13: Interview about #CRSEgan Rwanda Trip is Online
- “Mary of Nazareth” Film a Gift for the New Evangelization