Catholic Women’s Conference, Diocese of Springfield
Bellamy Middle School
314 Pendleton Ave., Chicopee, MA
Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Father Leo Patalinghug, author of Grace Before Meals and host of Savoring Our Faith on EWTN. A priest from Baltimore, MD, he was featured on the Food Network when he won a “throwdown” against chef Bobby Flay. He will talk about faith and family life.
- Susan Conroy, who worked with Mother Teresa in India and wrote about that experience She also will talk about caring for an aging parent.
- Kathy Tobin, former anchor and news director at WGGB, will speak about her life and her work as development director for Friends of the Homeless.
More Posts by Lisa Hendey
- Daily Scriptures Reflection for Saturday, November 9, 2013
- Emergency Help Needed to Support Philippine Typhoon Victims
- Win “It Is Well”: A Tribute to One Special Catholic Mom’s Life
- Rwanda Journal #13: Interview about #CRSEgan Rwanda Trip is Online
- “Mary of Nazareth” Film a Gift for the New Evangelization