If you’re a parent, pornography is—or will be—a topic that you have to deal with at one point or another. The statistics are real and they are alarming. For example, did you know that on average, boys are first exposed to porn at age 11?
Experts agree that it is no longer a question of if children are exposed to pornography, but rather of when.
This is why Covenant Eyes has been working on an online course that equips parents for an ongoing conversation about pornography. Covenant Eyes is offering our readers access to the course for free—ahead of the general public!
- Statistics and effects of pornography use and exposure
- How to use parental controls effectively
- The difference between blocking and discussing Internet use
- Simple parenting techniques to keep up with kids’ activities online
- How to have healthy and God-centered conversations about sexual temptations and what we see and do online
The Unfiltered platform is easy to use. This brief investment of your time will result in more fruitful conversations between you and your children, and will give you the skills and resources to protect and educate them.
Sign up for your FREE Unfiltered course at http://learning.covenanteyes.com/self-signup/ and use the code “sneakpeek”.
Caitlin Bootsma is the editor of Human Life International’s Truth and Charity Forum. Mrs. Bootsma received a Licentiate in Catholic Social Communications at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross in Rome as well as a Master’s of Systematic Theology from Notre Dame Graduate School of Christendom College. She lives in Richmond, Virginia with her husband and two sons.
Copyright 2015 Caitlin Bootsma