Try this tuna wrap for a quick lunch or even a light picnic dinner!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch – Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 flatbread wrap
- 1⁄4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 4 thin cucumber slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- Place flatbread wrap on plates. Cover center 2⁄3 of wrap with spinach leaves.
- Top with tuna, cheese, cucumber, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Roll tightly and cut in half.
Nutrition Info: 1 Serving; 360 calories; 15g fat; 31g carbs; 4 dietary fiber; 7g sugars; 25g Protein
Copyright 2015 StarKist