This week on CatholicMom.com’s CM Hangout Podcast, co-hosts Lisa Hendey and Lisa Jones welcome our guest and CatholicMom.com contributor Christina Weber for a discussion on discernment. Today, Christina and the Lisas talked about how to discern God’s Will for each of our unique situations according to how God calls us.
Christina Weber helps Christian women entrepreneurs confidently do God’s will in their business and personal life and remove what is blocking them from earning more in less time while fully embracing all of their life roles. To get her free “God’s Will Tool Kit”, go to http://www.discerngodswill.com.
Online Discernment tools from Christina Weber:
- On the Web – Christian Womens Guide and Catholic Womens Guide
- Blog Talk Radio Christian Women Entrepreneurs on Fire
Thank you to our Sponsor!
Today’s CM Hangout Episode is sponsored by Sterling Jaquith (“JAKE-with”). For a fun and quick Catholic podcast, check out Coffee & Pearls! This weekly show is only 15 minutes and features host Sterling Jaquith chatting about life as a Catholic mom and how we can strive for sainthood while still owning an iPhone and chasing toddlers! Learn more about Sterling at her blog, www.sterlingjaquith.com and you can find her online on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Periscope @sterlingjaquith.
Sponsorship is open for the rest of the year! Thank you to all who have supported our CM Hangout project. If you’d like to help this project continue, the price is ripe now so send us an email to Lisa at CatholicMom dot com or Erika at onesimplemama at gmail dot com.
Mentioned this week:
- Support our podcast by making a $1 (or more) donation per episode at Patreon
- Subscribe to the show at iTunes or your favorite Android Podcast App
- Subscribe to the show at Youtube
- Share this project on social media using hashtag #CMHangout – this is also a great way to send feedback, to ask a question, or to propose future conversation topics
- Leave comments here on the blog each week to help us develop this as a fun and helpful project
Watch for a new episode of CM Hangout next Tuesday and please keep this project in your prayers!
See all the rest of our CM Hangouts right here!