Looking for a special gift for an animal lover in your life? After having had the chance to recently take a “test snuggle” with a few of the adorable “animal pals” from Bears for Humanity, I highly recommend these stuffed buddies as a wonderful way to warm the heart of a loved one. I was excited to be selected as a blogger for the Bears for Humanity campaign this month because these bears are exactly the kind of gift that I look for when choosing presents or simple surprises for my young nephews!
As if being super soft and cuddly weren’t enough to convince me, there are some special things about Bears for Humanity “Animal Pals” that make them a wonderful option for gift giving:
- Bears for Humanity today are built in the US through Welfare-to-Work programs – This means that these precious toys provide jobs to at-risk mothers, fathers and caregivers through the company’s partnership with CalWorks. Learn more at http://www.bearsforhumanity.
- Bears for Humanity are made with GOTS Certified organic cotton – This means that they look and feel awesome, without taking a bad toll on our environment! Learn more about the companies production and care for sustainability at http://www.bearsforhumanity.
- When you buy one Bears for Humanity Animal Pal, you give one! This means that the company will donate another toy just like the one you’ve purchased to child in need. Bears for Humanity has partnered with reputable charitable organizations like Toys for Tots and Save the Children to help put their snuggly toys in the hands of those who need the most love and care. Learn more about the buy one give one program and see their partners at http://www.bearsforhumanity.
I immediately fell in love with my three new pals!
Animal I.D. Cards
Along with being super fun and snuggly, my “Animal Pals” came with cards attached which describe Bears for Humanity’s giving programs and mission.
When I pass along these super cuties to my nephews, they will be able to note their new pal’s name, “adoption date” and their own name on the “animal I.D. card”. Two of my nephews are definitely old enough to understand the care that’s been taken to both protect our environment and to bless other kids when they receive these toys from me. I think it will be a great chance to chat with them about some things that are very important… a teachable (and snuggly) moment together. The third intended recipient likely won’t get that teaching, but I expect his smile to light up the room when he meets his new pal! With so many different animals to choose from, you’re sure to find something perfect for the kids (or grown up stuffed animal lovers) in your life!
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/
For free shipping, use promo code FREESHIPPING4MOM (valid through the end of August) for online purchases on the Bears for Humanity website. To support CatholicMom.com with your purchase, order your toys via our Amazon affiliate links above.
Note: This post is a compensated post and I received money for my time and photography. All opinions and thoughts on the quality of the Bears for Humanity Animal Pals are my own.
Copyright 2016 Lisa M. Hendey