Part of an occasional series based on questions from CatholicMom.com readers.
A reader recently asked if we could email our Daily Digest earlier in the day, so that there would be plenty of daytime (and energy) to reflect upon the Daily Gospel Reflection, which goes live at 2:30 AM Pacific each and every day.
We hear you. By the time that Daily Digest hits your email box at 5 PM Pacific, you’ve put in a full day already, and chances are your full day isn’t over yet.
With readers all over the world, it’s hard to time articles and Daily Digests in a way that will work for everyone. But here’s what you can do so that you won’t miss your chance to pray along with the Gospel at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Follow us on Twitter. Every single article is tweeted from the @CatholicMomWeb account. You’ll see the Daily Gospel Reflections in the tweets each day. Click through to read the article.
- Make CatholicMom.com your home page. This WikiHow article shows you what to do, no matter which browser you prefer.
- Bookmark the Daily Gospel Reflections page. Click here to go to the page with nothing but the Daily Gospel Reflections. If you need instructions on how to save a bookmark, WikiHow comes to the rescue again.
- Use an app for that. The free MyParish app features CatholicMom.com’s Daily Gospel Reflections. Available for both iOS and Android, the app contains a wealth of information. Click the “Reflect Daily” icon with the CatholicMom logo on the home page (depending on whether you have a parish listed, this might be on a second home screen) to access the Daily Gospel Reflections.
- Sign up for our news feed. You can go straight to our News Feed page and sign up there for instant access to all of our articles in your favorite feed reader. Using a news feed through email or a feed reader allows you to see titles and excerpts of all our articles at a glance. A single click brings you to the full article on our site.
Copyright 2016 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS