Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet have put together a wealth of resources you can use as you read The Friendship Project — and they’re all FREE!
- Printable journal
- Video reflections for each chapter that you can use in a book club, with a friend or on your own (scroll down the page to find these)
- Printable book club invitation
- Printable book club quick-start guide
- Printable ice-breaker ideas for book clubs
- Printable recipes for treats for your next book club meeting or Friendship Friday
- Printable blank recipe cards so you can share your recipes with friends
Are you thinking about reading The Friendship Project with your friends or book club? You can order copies through Ave Maria Press and use coupon code BOGO50 to get 50% off your second copy of the book, or for larger groups, use code FRIEND17 to receive 40% off and FREE shipping on orders of 10 or more copies!
Want a Book Club reminder?
You’ll get an email with a link to the newest post in the CatholicMom.com Book Club. If you’ve signed up for previous Book Club emails, you’re all set! If you’re new to our Book Clubs, sign up by filling out the form below with your name and email:
Don’t worry, we won’t share your email address.
For the complete reading schedule and information about our Book Club, visit The Friendship Project Book Club page. Next week we’ll kick off the book club with Lisa Hendey’s interview with authors Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet.
Copyright 2017 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS