Need inspiration to tune out distractions and focus on God this Lent? Abbey Dupuy suggests you try our Community Lent Playlist (and be sure to add your favorite songs, too.)
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Author Abbey Dupuy
Are you ever overwhelmed by the messes in mothering? Abbey Dupuy realizes that by trying too hard to control the mess, she might be limiting God’s grace in her vocation as a mother.
Why bother memorizing scripture? Abbey Dupuy share her family’s reasons and some tips for getting started.
This Lent, CatholicMom.com is partnering with CRS Rice Bowl in a special way, sharing the CRS Rice Bowl featured recipes on each Lenten Friday. Today, Abbey Dupuy samples Bean Soup with Squash and Rice, a recipe from Honduras.