- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Author Colleen Mitchell
For most of us, spiritual thirst is the only dire thirst we will ever know. We may experience physical thirst temporarily, but the constant lack of access to clean water that will bring us life and relief and physical hope and possibility? We will likely never know that kind of thirst. Colleen C. Mitchell shows how you can help those without access to clean drinking water.
Colleen Mitchell shares 5 ways your children can put their free time to good use this summer by helping others!
Missionary Colleen Carroll Mitchell lets readers in on a little secret: missionaries need prayer! Here are 5 ways to pray for missionaries.
Colleen Mitchell was inspired by her experience at a papal audience and resolves to see the ordinary, everyday service she is called to offer as an extraordinary opportunity to see and be Christ present.
Colleen Mitchell prays that as you see the faces of the children displaced by ISIS and read the pleas of those who come to their aid you will remember that little blue thumbs up are comfortable and easy because they cost nothing, that the Body is called to a love that costs–to a bloody, sweaty love that redeems loss and resurrects hope.
We have some plans to say “Yes” together as a community. Colleen Mitchell tells you more about it!
Colleen Mitchell invites you to spend 31 days in the parables with the Word of God and renewing your commitment to a healthy prayer life.