Tune in this podcast from the Cause of Our Joy radio show to hear Daniel Smrokowski share how his Catholic faith plays a role in his life, how he founded Special Chronicles as a way to give respect and voice to people with special needs, and how his mission can help to inspire you in your life.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Author Daniel Smrokowski
As a Special Olympics athlete and a Journalist, CatholicMom.com contributor Daniel Smrokowski’s visit to Los Angeles for the Special Olympics World Games was a trip of a lifetime for this young man from Chicago. Learn more about his experience and a photo project in collaboration with Dan Hayes Photography.
Daniel Smrokowski reviews Where Hope Grows, a film that honestly portrays the joy, happiness, and friendship that a person with Down syndrome (and other special needs) brings to humanity.
On January 10, 2012, my parish, Holy Trinity Catholic Parish in Westmont, IL, had Catholic-Christian recording artist, Audrey Assad, come…
On the evening of Thursday, September 27, 2012, Holy Trinity Catholic Parish had sponsored a concert with Matt Maher, a…