- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Author Theresa Ceniccola
Theresa Ceniccola knows that filing tax returns is never an easy task, but over the years she’s discovered apps that make it go more smoothly.
Whether you’re a business owner or a ministry leader – or a mom who has been thinking about taking that leap of faith – Theresa Ceniccola hopes that one or more of the Scripture verses speaks to you and offers the hope and encouragement you need today.
Theresa Ceniccola wonders if it’s possible to be too kind? Or too generous? Too compassionate? Too hard working? Or too intelligent? Find out if you’ve also experienced too much of a good thing in your life.
Your mom knew what she was talking about when she told you to make your bed. Theresa Ceniccola shares five daily habits you probably learned from your mother.