Lisa Hendey, founder of CatholicMom.com, leader in Catholic new media, and author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms, introduces A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms: 52 Companions for Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul, which shares fifty-two holy companions as guides for the high calling of Catholic motherhood.
Order Online Today:
- Amazon: The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- Amazon: A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
- Barnes & Noble: The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- Barnes & Noble: A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
- Aquinas and More: The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- Aquinas and More: A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
- The Catholic Company: The Handbook for Catholic Moms
- The Catholic Company: A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
- Catholic Bookstores selling Lisa’s books
Lisa Hendey’s enthusiasm for saints is contagious. Building on the success of her first book, Hendey continues her work as the Catholic mom’s coach to nurturing hearts, minds, bodies, and souls–this time through the rich Catholic communion of saints. With the warmth and candor of My Life with the Saints by James Martin, S.J., Hendey eloquently links personal stories, scripture, prayer, and simple soul-strengthening exercises into this rich spiritual resource for Catholic women.
Hendey offers one saint per week–some famous, some lesser known, some whose cause is in process–to offer companionship and guidance for the challenging, often under-thanked vocation of Catholic motherhood. She introduces Therese of Lisieux, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Patrick, as well as Gianna Beretta Molla and Chiara Badano. Each week offers a thematic prayer intention, biographical and devotional information about the saint, lessons learned, daily scripture meditations, prayers, and practical, spiritually rich action steps that help moms incorporate the wisdom and exemplary faith of each saint.
Book Production Video: