A Lenten project
We’re running this campaign through Good Friday, March 22, 2013.
We hope to send 50 copies of A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy—a week-by-week spiritual companion for pregnant women—to 20 pregnancy centers around the United States. Your donations will be used solely to help us achieve this goal.
For each $10 donation one book will be sent to a pregnancy center (listed below).
The driving force to this campaign is the knowledge that there are a number of people who can benefit from the guidance and companionship of the book, but who can’t afford it or wouldn’t know it is available. There are many ways to show support for women in unplanned pregnancies, and encouraging these young and often scared women to walk with Mary is one way.
“I used to volunteer in a pregnancy center. It broke my heart. After I had my own kids, women who seek help from pregnancy centers became an even more intimate part of my prayers. To share my book with them is the least I can do.”
- Sarah Reinhard, Author of A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnnacy
The pregnancy centers will benefit by receiving copies of the book, which serves as a spiritual resource to women they serve who make the courageous decision to carry their pregnancies to term.
You can also give by check:
Ave Maria Press
Attn: Karey Circosta
P.O. Box 428
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Pregnancy centers that will benefit
(More will be added until we reach 20 centers)
- Birth Choice of Dallas – Dallas, TX
- The John Paul II Life Center – Austin, TX
- Pregnancy Aid of Snohomish County – Everett, WA
- A Woman’s Choice – Falls Church, VA
- Birthline/Lifeline – Riviera Beach, FL
- Stanton Healthcare – Boise, ID
- Pregnancy Decision Health Care – Columbus, OH
- Choices of the Heart – Turnersville, NJ
- Pregnancy Center East – Cincinnati, OH
- Mary’s Choices – Topeka, KS
- St. Raymond Society – Jefferson City, MO
- Pregnancy Helpline – River Falls, WI
- Gabriel Project – Arlington, VA
- Life Choices – Poway, CA
- LifeChoices Women’s Care – Lutz, FL
What you could get
In addition to knowing that each donation of $10 sends a copy of A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy to one of the pregnancy centers, we have these additional benefits for YOU:
Donate $10 - Get a 30% off coupon for use on a purchase at Ave Maria’s website
Donate $20 – Sarah will send you a FREE surprise book from her stash of new books
Donate $50 - You’ll receive free copies from two of the CatholicMom.com books, Imitating Mary and A Handbook for Catholic Moms
Donate $100 – Sarah will pray a rosary for your intentions and you’ll receive two of the CatholicMom.com books, Imitating Mary and A Handbook for Catholic Moms
Donate $250 – Receive all 5 books in the CatholicMom.com series signed by the authors
Help Spread the Word
Want to help us spread the word? Here’s a 30-second audio promo you can use.
The official press release can be found here.
If you want to interview Sarah, feel free to contact her or leave a comment.