Join us as we take “Small Steps” around the Catholic blogosphere.
The blog tour is dedicated to Mama Mary and all mothers. We’ll be praying a rosary each day here at CatholicMom.com and then inviting you to visit each of our hosts for that day’s “small steps.”
Throughout the tour, we’re hosting the “Five Minutes Alone” contest. Be sure to enter so that you could win a complete AND signed set of CatholicMom.com books! Note: We have closed entries for the Five Minutes Alone contest. Thanks to everyone for participating!
- October 1 – Lisa Schmidt at The Practicing Catholic
- October 2 – Rachel Balducci at Testosterhome
- October 3 – Ginny Sheller at Small Things
- October 4 – Barb Szyszkiewicz at Franciscan Mom
- October 5 – Grace Snow at Uncommon Grace
- October 6 – Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things
- October 7 – Pat Gohn at The Back Porch
- October 8 – Ginny Moyer at Random Acts of Momness
- October 9 – Christine Johnson at Domestic Vocation
- October 10 – Martina Kreitzer at Catholic Sistas
- October 11 – Simcha Fisher at I Have to Sit Down
- October 12 – Elizabeth Scalia at The Anchoress
- October 14 – Winner of “Five Minutes Alone” contest announced at CatholicMom.com
Win a signed set of CatholicMom.com books!
Enter the “Five Minutes Alone” contest and you could win a signed set of the complete set of CatholicMom.com books.