- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Tech Talk
Advent is a time of waiting, anticipating and expecting. It is also a time of hurrying, worrying and scurrying in advance of what really should be a joyous celebration. Fortunately, there’s a 4-minute spiritual solution to all that: “Today’s Family Reflection,” filmed live at the Father Peyton Center.
For those who don’t think they have time to make an Advent retreat, Catholic Relief Services packs a powerful spiritual experience in a 10-minute online retreat. Barb Szyszkiewicz shares her impressions of “Holy Family, Refugee Family.”
Christine Johnson takes a look at Magnificat’s Advent Companion in its digital form. Try it this Advent as you make room in your heart for Christ!
Crowdfunding campaigns are popular ways to raise money for our favorite causes; CatholicMom.com sponsor WonderWe offers a prolife crowdfunding alternative.
Lisa Hendey shares thoughts on ways to leave a digital legacy and to digitally remember and pray for the souls who have gone before us.
Christine Johnson has been listening to a lot of podcasts lately, and lets us in on three of her favorites. What podcasts do you enjoy?
Lisa Hendey shares her recent conversation with Mosongo Osong, founder of the Biblezon Catholic tablet. Learn how Osong and his family are bringing the faith to life in their home.