You can follow the discussion on Daily Gospel Reflection for June 21, 2016 – St. Aloysius Gonzaga without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Book Notes: Why the Rosary? Why Now? PLUS Interview with Author Gretchen Crowe
- How I Remember December 12th
- This Year, Choose Joy!
- A novel gift idea: just let each other be
- Our Advent Fast from Shopping
- Adventures of a Rosary Family: A String of Lights
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 12, 2017 - Our Lady of Guadalupe
- A God Who Waits
- A Seasonal Ballet as an Advent Tradition of Expectant Joy
- The Struggle is Embarrassingly So Real- Hallmark vs Advent
- How to Find Hope in the Face of Loss During the Holidays
- When Things Don't Go As Planned: An Advent Reflection
- Two Beautiful Children's Books from Ignatius Press
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 11, 2017
- In Preparation for Christmas