You can follow the discussion on The Year of Mercy Knocks At My Door without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- From The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion: It's Okay to Start Over
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 29, 2017
- You’re Going to Want to See This! C.S. Lewis Onstage: The Most Reluctant Convert
- Stations of the Cross with Young Children
- "I Thirst": An Author's Literary Journey
- Friendship in the Crowd
- When You Can't Hear God's Voice: Nine Ways to Break the Silence
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 28, 2017
- Book Notes: The Sleeping Witness, a Father Gabriel Mystery
- Just Do It!
- Discover "The Unseen Companion: God with the Single Mother"
- 5 Ways for Busy Moms to Pray
- All In: Why Belonging to the Catholic Church Matters by Pat Gohn
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 27, 2017
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 26, 2017 - Fourth Sunday of Lent