You can follow the discussion on Fortitude: Sister of Prudence, Justice and Temperance without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- The Possibilities
- Experiencing the Sacred Triduum in la Ciudad de Semana Santa
- Book review: A Gathering of Larks: Letters to Saint Francis from a Modern-Day Pilgrim
- Telling the Easter story with Resurrection Story Stones
- Landmark study identifies new opportunities for Catholic sisters to use the internet in vocation outreach
- Learning to Exult
- Crummy Lent? Find Redemption in Easter's Alleluia
- Daily Gospel Reflection for April 25, 2017 - St. Mark
- Prayer for the Conversion of a Child
- Determining Learning Disabilities
- Today, Little Boy, I Choose You
- Dan Ferrari: Unrepeatable
- Joan and Robert P. McGrath Gift USF Landmark $10 Million Gift to Advance Catholic Education
- The Mass Box: Catholic Crafts Even Non-Crafty Moms Can Do, and a GIVEAWAY!
- God’s Partners