You can follow the discussion on Agony in the Garden and Stations of the Cross: Preparing for Labor without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Why Is There Suffering? I Don't Know, And That's OK
- Fun and Meaningful Ways to Teach and Live Our Faith
- When Patience Gives Way to Peace
- The Battle of the Rosary
- How's that New Year's resolution going?
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 28, 2020
- Experiencing the Universality of the Church
- Tech Talk: Studying the Bible with Colored Pencils and iPads
- Worth the Wait: Virginity, Marriage, and the Modern World
- Small Things, Great (Intentional) Love
- Books for Catholic Teens: "eXtreme Blindside"
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 27, 2020
- 20 Reasons to Pray
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 26, 2020 - 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Fire Restoration Complete; Holy Cross Family Ministries reopens the Museum of Family Prayer