You can follow the discussion on Catholic Moments #166 – Raising Catholic Kids without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 8, 2016 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- "Arrival" and the Unique Manner of God's Speech
- Catholic Fiction for Catholic Kids: Victor and the Fix-it Challenge by Emily Grace Ortega
- Beginning Advent with a False Start…It’s Never Too Late to Start Again!
- STYLE Savvy: Dare to Ditch the List?
- Advent - Hushing our Hurried Hearts
- Advent Prayers from Catholic Relief Services
- An Open Book: December 2016
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 7, 2016 - St. Ambrose
- Waiting is the Hardest Part
- Teaching Children the Faith
- Hidden in Him
- To All the Busy People
- Advent is a Time of “Passion for the Possible” -- Seeing Our Limitations as an Opening for God’s Greatness
- From The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion: Don't You Tell a Single Soul