You can follow the discussion on Catholic Moments #166 – Raising Catholic Kids without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Family Games: 2 Sequels that Make the Original Games Even Better
- Book Notes: Three Children’s Books and Advent Calendar from Ignatius Press
- Why I Wish I’d Charted My Cycle, Even When We Were Open to Life
- Holy Fried Chicken!
- The Spiritual Practice of Hand-Me-Down Clothes
- Body + Soul = Human
- When evangelization is scary, find courage in redemption
- Lessons From a Home Classroom
- Daily Gospel Reflection for October 25, 2016
- Seeking Balance in Work and Prayer
- You're Invited to a Mothering Prayer Circle
- Science: the Study of the Handiwork of God
- From Haunted to Hallowed: 12 Saints for Halloween Fun
- Jon Stemkoski’s Celebrant Singers begin their 40th consecutive year of ministry
- Living the Purity of Ephesians 5 in Today's World