You can follow the discussion on Catholic Moments #166 – Raising Catholic Kids without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- We Need Each Other: How to Get the Women in Your Parish Together
- How Goal Setting Can Be A Game-Changer
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 17, 2017
- Morgan Freeman Continues the Conversation with "The Story of God" Season Two
- Practical Habits that Form Character and Faith: Make It Count!
- Perseverance Hand in Hand with Fortitude
- Family Games With a Regal Theme
- Am I ready to trust?
- St. Agnes, Virgin and Martyr
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 16, 2017
- Daily Gospel Reflection for January 15, 2017 - Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Behold the Lamb of God: Reflection for the Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Catholic Author Spotlight: Jeannie Ewing
- The Gist: It's Hip to be Catholic
- Pope Francis prays for Christian unity to help those most in need