You can follow the discussion on Not Every Mom Has Been Pregnant without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 9, 2016
- Add the Angelus to Your Advent Wreath Devotion
- Meeting Jesus in the Quiet and Crazy of Advent
- Catholic Millennials: Want to Experience the Power of YES?
- The God Who Comes
- Developing Your THEME for 2017
- Tech Talk: 10-Minute Advent Retreat from Catholic Relief Services
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 8, 2016 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- "Arrival" and the Unique Manner of God's Speech
- Catholic Fiction for Catholic Kids: Victor and the Fix-it Challenge by Emily Grace Ortega
- Beginning Advent with a False Start…It’s Never Too Late to Start Again!
- STYLE Savvy: Dare to Ditch the List?
- Advent - Hushing our Hurried Hearts
- Advent Prayers from Catholic Relief Services
- An Open Book: December 2016