You can follow the discussion on “Why Don’t Eastern Catholics Celebrate the Immaculate Conception?” without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Gratitude: The Heart of the Gospels
- O VALOR DO TRABALHO (The value of work)
- Stay Connected Journals with Allison Gingras #062
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 22, 2019
- Sight & Sound Theatres: JESUS Brings the Gospel to Life
- How to foster and maintain Catholic schools
- A Second "Catholic Hipster: The Next Level" Sneak Peek
- Back to School with STYLE
- When the Baby Turns 40
- A Tale of Two Churches
- Book Notes: "Raising Chaste Catholic Men"
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 21, 2019
- A New Name
- Book Notes: "Hans Urs von Balthasar on the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises"
- The Guilt of an Unfinished Scrapbook