You can follow the discussion on 5 Ways to Prepare Your Child for First Reconciliation without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 18, 2019 - 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- How Being a Catechist Can Change Your Life
- The Gist: Children's Health
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 17, 2019
- Love a Little Harder
- Millennials Helped My Faith
- Meatless Friday: Cooking with Kids
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 16, 2019
- Book Notes: "Why Celibacy: Reclaiming the Fatherhood of the Priest"
- St. Werenfrid, Patron of Vegetable Gardens
- Faith Through Fiction: Katy Huth Jones Discusses Courage
- Catholicism: An Encounter with Christ
- Setting Goals for this Fall #061
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 15, 2019 - Solemnity of the Assumption