Every week at CatholicMom.com, we offer you the opportunity to win wonderful prizes to enhance your faith and family life. Be sure to check our Contests page frequently for your chance to win free books, CDs, products and more!
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 13, 2017 - St. Lucy
- Am I Not the Source of Your Joy?
- Book Notes: Why the Rosary? Why Now? PLUS Interview with Author Gretchen Crowe
- How I Remember December 12th
- This Year, Choose Joy!
- A novel gift idea: just let each other be
- Our Advent Fast from Shopping
- Adventures of a Rosary Family: A String of Lights
- Daily Gospel Reflection for December 12, 2017 - Our Lady of Guadalupe
- A God Who Waits
- A Seasonal Ballet as an Advent Tradition of Expectant Joy
- The Struggle is Embarrassingly So Real- Hallmark vs Advent
- How to Find Hope in the Face of Loss During the Holidays
- When Things Don't Go As Planned: An Advent Reflection
- Two Beautiful Children's Books from Ignatius Press