Looking for information about resources we’ve used in the past for our Lawn Chair Catechism series? Here you go!
Lawn Chair Catechism 2013
Forming Intentional Disciples
We used Forming Intentional Disciples: The Path to Knowing and Following Jesus by Sherry Weddell as our basis for this discussion.
Here’s the complete discussion guide and questions (13 pages). If you just want the discussion questions, here they are (2 pages). Note: you can’t leave a comment here, on this page. You need to click through to the actual weekly posts for discussion.
Are you interested in using this for a study in your parish or within your community? We have the discussion questions available in a two-page handout, as well as a complete study guide in a 13-page format.
- May 29 – Introduction
- June 5 – Chapter 1: God Has No Grandchildren
- June 12 – Chapter 2: We Don’t Know What Normal Is
- June 19 – Chapter 3: The Fruit of Discipleship
- June 26 – Chapter 4: Grace and the Great Quest
- July 3 – Chapter 5: Thresholds of Conversion: Can I Trust You?
- July 10 – Chapter 6: The Second Threshold: Curiosity
- July 17 – Chapter 7: The Third Threshold: Openness
- July 24 – Chapter 8: Thresholds of Conversion: Seeking and Intentional Discipleship
- July 31 – Chapter 9: Break the Silence
- Aug 7 – Chapter 10: Do Tell: The Great Story of Jesus
- Aug 14 – Chapter 11: Personally Encountering Jesus in His Church
- Aug 21 – Chapter 12: Expect Conversion
- Aug 28 – Concluding Thoughts
Embed Logo Image
To share the “Lawn Chair Catechism” logo on your blog or website, simply download the following text file copy and paste the html code: